Date: 02.23.10
Area: Immigration Law
For: Connecticut, USA

My current wife came to the U.S. in 2006. When we got married I promised to file for him, but I am now out of a job, how I can I do this?
Can I file for my wife if I am out of a job?
1 answer | Asked on 02.23.10 in Immigration Law.

Answers (1)
Consult a lawyer in your jurisdiction.  If you do not know any lawyers, contact your local bar association and ask for a referral.

Answered by Adam E. Carr on 05.21.10.