Date: 03.28.11
Area: Immigration Law
For: North Carolina, USA

How do I keep from being deported?
I have no proof of entry into the USA. I've been in USA since 1981 and came here when I was 5 years old with my uncle, who is now deseased. I have been married to a US citizen for 3 years. I have been sent to removal proceeding.
0 answers | Asked on 03.28.11 in Immigration Law.

Answers (0)
       There are no answers to this question yet.